Skip to content
- Name: East Boldre and Beaulieu WW1
- Address: Village Hall,
East Boldre Road,
- OS grid: SU 37286 00622
- Summary: Granite tablet with lead inscription
- Wars Commemorated:
- Full Inscription: "1914-1918 War memorial for East Boldre and Beaulieu. Their name liveth for evermore (names)"
- IWM Link: http://www.iwm.org.uk/memorials/item/memorial/21456
- Notes: The Village Hall was built in 1916/17 as part of the Royal Flying Corps training airfield during WW1. It was used as the Officers’ Mess during both World Wars.