Skip to content
- Name: Guys Hospital - WW1 and WW2 Arch
- Address: Hospital grounds,
St. Thomas Street,
- OS grid: TQ 32893 80028
- Summary: Memorial arch. Arms of the hospital above the names on the pillars on the front. Names for WW1 on front of memorial, and WW2 on the back
- Wars Commemorated:
- First World War
- Second World War: 1939-1945 (South East Asia 1945-1946)
- Full Inscription: "Erected by the friends of the Guy's men who gave their lives in the Great War 1914-18. Their name liveth for evermore. 1939 1945"
- IWM Link: http://www.iwm.org.uk/memorials/item/memorial/135
- Date of Ceremony: 16/07/1921
- Notes: Unveiled: 16th July 1921. Attended by: HRH The Duke of York KG.
Rededicated : 11th November 1994