Summary: Library with dedicatory nowy-headed wooden board placed by the entrance. The building is classical or Palladian in style, with five large windows and a portico surmounted by a symbolic trophy on the west side.
First World War
Full Inscription: "This library was erected as a perpetual memorial of one hundred and fifty-five members of Trinity College who gave their lives in the Great War of 1914-1918 for the honour and security of their country. (Names)/ (Inscription in Greek which translates as 'Giving their bodies, they received undying praise')"