Skip to content
- Name: Barclays Bank Group Headquarters - WW1 Tablets
- Address: On Level 2,
Barclays Bank Group Headquarters,
1 Churchill Place,
- OS grid: TQ 37908 80337
- Summary: Polished limestone tablets attached to the wall. The inscription is incised at the top with the names set in nine columns below.
- Wars Commemorated:
- Full Inscription: "In honoured memory of the members of Barclays Bank Limited who gave their lives for King and Country during the war 1914-1919. (names)."
- IWM Link: http://www.iwm.org.uk/memorials/item/memorial/58522
- Notes: IWM War Memorials Register appears to have a duplicate record, see: https://www.iwm.org.uk/memorials/item/memorial/58516