Address: St Andrews Church, Church St, Cobham, Elmbridge, Surrey, KT11 3EG
OS grid: TQ 10783 59741
Summary: Two wall-mounted tablets associated with restored chapel. Chapel memorial recorded separately as Cobham, St Andrew's Church, War Memorial Chapel.
Larger marble tablet is nowy-headed and cut away at bottom corners. Black and red lettering. Names in three columns. Smaller tablet has red lettering. Large tablet has decorative borders around three columns of names of gilt painted laurel garlands. Smaller tablet has chequered border.
First World War
Full Inscription: "Main tablet: 1914 to 1918 in grateful remembrance of the men of this parish who in the Great War gave up their own lives that others might live in freedom (names). This chantry was restored as a memorial chapel by the people of Cobham to the glory of God Anno Domini 1919 small tablet: roll of honour 1914-19 continued (names)"